I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Monday, May 02, 2005

I have gorgeous nipples

We arrived home today, and Jack is upset with me for allowing bits of him to be cut off. We have some pictures, we just need to get them up on a photo sharing site so we can post them here. But not of the bits being cut off. There aren't any pictures of that.

There were a lot of things this weekend that I kept telling myself to remember so that I could talk about them here, so there may be odd hospital comments for the next week or so.
For instance, I don't know if it's lactation counsellors in general or just the ones at Methodist, but these are some strange ladies. One of them told me I had gorgeous nipples. Joe agreed.

I planned on writing more, but I find myself unable to srting together coherent sentances at the moment. (The above took me over 5 minutes to write) I've had so little sleep that if Jack weren't due to be fed in an hour or so I'd be going to bed. Two days of being a parent and I want to go to bed at 7 at night.