I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Oh, baby

Dear Jack,
9:30 PM is not your happy-fun-play-time. Really, it's not. This is mommy's alone on the computer for several hours and forgetting she has a baby for a few moments time. So go back to sleep.

I'm serious young man. Stop smiling at me like that. It's not going to work. I don't care how cute you are. Stop trying to type on mommy's hands. I know they look funny moving like that, but you do not get to play too. Leave the touchpad mouse alone Jackson Kenneth!

Yes, I hear you talking. I know you are having some adamant conversation with me that you love, but mommy does not want to talk. Mommy wants you to go back to bed so she can waste even more of her precious sleep time on the in...

Oh, Jack. Why did you just puke on mommy again?
I love you,
Your Raging Mommy