I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hola

Did you love Bob Saget? I knew you would.

So I am watching my 7 year old niece in the mornings all this week, and 5 hours a day of it is stressing me out. She's not as hard to handle as Caleb, since she's quite happy just playing her GameBoy, but my mom (who she's actually staying with this week) only wants her to have thirty minutes of video games while she's here. So I can blatantly go against that, or watch even more Barbie and Disney Princess videos. Why was I wanting a girl again? Oh, so I can teach her to not like Barbie and Disney princesses! Dear god above, it's possibly more inane than SpongeBob. (Yes, I hate SpongeBob. Do you have a problem with that?)

I have every intention of going to the Library and store today when it's just Jack and I. I'm going to try to make up reasons to leave the house every day, even if it's just going to Goodwill to see if I can find any Hawaiian shirts. (Eccentric Father was talking about ugly thrift store shirts and it got me in the mood. So to speak.) So we'll see how that all works out, shall we?

And now Jack is awake again and I am off.
Ta!