I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

Random Notes

Jack's having a bad day. He's been fussy most of the day, and seeming like he was in pain. He has no fever, and is fed, dry, etc. so I suppose this is what people write off as being colic.

I'm having a bad day, but mostly due to lack of sleep (I had to get up early to go to a doctor's appt). I've actually been having a bad several days, so I am hoping that will straighten out soon too.

I don't like reality t.v. That said, I watched "Hell's Kitchen" tonight and was creepily entertained. I think I like the fact that Gordon Ramsay is just as likely to curse at his customers as he is the staff.

I've discovered that Clint Eastwood is a good director lately. I mean, I know others were aware of this, I've just discovered it for myself. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed Goodfellas which I'd never watched because it wasn't the kind of movie I usually enjoy. There's something here to be said for expanding one's horizons.

Finally, I read a book recently that absolutely knocked my socks off. I chose it for it's name, Enter Sandman. Truly, I haven't been that impressed and overwhelmed by a book in a long time.