I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In Which I Use The Dreaded "C-Word"

Somehow my comments got set that they must be approved, so I just now found a ton of them. At least I know now that my self-loathing post wasn't ignored. Yeah, I am that needy. I am also getting my first real troll-related hate mail. Many from people who I am sure that have never read my site before. Oh, and while I'm at it...

For your information you dumb asswipe, being at the Health Department doesn't make me a "Welfare cunt". Wanna know another neat thing about Halo-Scan comments? BAN! I BAN YOUR DUMB ASS YOU CUNT. HA HA HA. LOOK AT MY POWER.
If you don't get the humor in the above rant, I suggest my site is not for you.

The End.

(In all seriousness, the hate mail made me sick to my stomach. I don't want people to hate me. I don't want people to misunderstand me. I know my sense of humor is screwed up, and if you haven't been reading this site for a while it's not always obvious what the joke is. So here's the thing: I'm the joke. I make fun of myself, I make fun of my life. I make fun of the things that go on in my head and the things that come out of my mouth. The only serious things that I have talked about on this site were the situation at work and my abortion post. Everything else has been through the JRM brain-filter, and that's one fucked up filter. All that said though, seriously, if you don't get the humor just block me or don't come back. That's the best advice I can give you.)