I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Self Loathing

It's odd, I feel very badly about myself lately. There are several reasons, but one of the foremost being the situation at work. You may think, "Don't feel badly, you stood up, you got someone to pay attention to this travesty" etc. But what may surprise you is that I feel bad about ratting out my job. I really do like the people I work with. I know that as soon as this comes out, if it does, that it will be known that it was me and I feel as if I've betrayed them. I keep wondering if I should have simply told them it was offensive without going a litigious route. I'm terrified of this all being found out and being branded a traitor. Yet if I'd said nothing I'd be a traitor to myself and my morals.

Like I said, that's only one of the things I am beating myself up over, but it's the only one I feel like going into at any depth right now.

Am I a horrible person internet? I need some sucking up to, so yeah, I'm fishing for compliments.