I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I feel like ass (version 2)

This was the start of my original post:
"I always thought that was a particularly good way to say I feel like shit and I don't want to do anything but sit here on my couch eating Cheetos and drinking Dr. Pepper and watching TV. Hey! I could be Britney Spears! Oh, except my husband isn't a trashy loser and actually earns a living and has something worthwhile to contribute to society."

After that point, I wrote what was by far the most offensive thing to ever appear on this site. No, you can't read it. No, it didn't have anything else to do with Britney Spears.

I took it down, not because I was afraid of making people mad (I had hate comments in the first five minutes of it being up) but because I was actually shocked at myself. I was really harsh. None of this is to say I don't believe what I wrote, I do. But I don't have to express that belief the way I did. Though, the Troll that did comment certainly made me feel justified in the statements. Somehow I'm a bigot, but you are the one making assumptions and accusations. But anyway, into draft-land went the post.

Now though, I can't really think of anything to say. My mood is such that I could talk about puppies and be a horribly offensive bitch about them, too.

Anyway, if you hate me now, sorry. If you don't hate me, good. If you are dying of curiosity, sorry as well.

Oh but hey! It appears to not be a hernia after all, so that's something good, right?