I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I need my props, dammit.

Ok, so I am not a BoB finalist. I didn't expect to be, no matter how badly I wanted to. Secretly I think every freak wants to be the Homecoming Queen, or Most Popular. I was merely Most Unique. (True story, they created the catagory my senior year. I was thrilled. )

Anyway, I'm not a finalist, but SJ is, and I nominated her. So gimme my props bitches! I got one of the best blogs out there into the Best of Blog awards for Best Overall Blog. (Okay, so she got herself there, but still.) Not just mommy, or most humorous (which I also nominated her for) but BEST OVERALL. Go vote for her now, and while you are at it hit Eccentric Father for best Daddy Blog.

Ahh, vicarious lovin'.