I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Adore my cute child!


Bathtime baby butt :) He's going to need a lot of therapy in the future.



Jack loves to play with the computer. I tried to get a really good picture but he was flailing so wildly they mostly came out too blurry. Shortly after this he broke the "E" key.



I kind of gave up keeping this part of the living room clean. If I pick up the videos he pulls them back down. Occasionally I put the toys in the crate, but he just pulls it over again. It's easier to be lazy about it.



For some reason he would not let go of the trashcan.



He really had no interest in the wrapping paper. He liked the boxes though.



Jack's first snow. I love how this picture came out.



Here he is learning about Vytorin. Educational television rocks.


Anyway, I have more up on flickr. Just click the badge over there if you want to check them out. If you have an account feel free to add me as a friend.

We had our date night last night with my friends. I'll get a post written about it and up tomorrow or so. Bye for now internet!

P.S. There aren't any pictures of my hair as yet. If I can get a decent one I'll share. It's kind of flattering everyone wants to see it :)