I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday night

Sine the Sex-thingy went over so well, I'll spare you all the bad college poetry from here on.

Remember how I said Jack was teething? Yeah, my darling baby boy went from two teeth to five in about a week. The pain part sucks, but you know what sucks more? Teeth make a baby look older. Sure he was a lot bigger, and less wrinkly and had slightly more hair, but he still looked like he did as a baby. Now he looks older and seems older, and has three words (hi has been added to the vocabulary) and waves and has started finger foods. I know it goes by fast but it's just kind of sad how the mile stones seem to fly by. They are wonderful but it also makes you mourn a bit.

Hey, you know what? I'm watching ER and I swear Ray just called Kerry "Aunt Kerry". They haven't said anything else about it so far but that would be a nice little twist. And Abby is pregnant and I hope she has it. After twelve years I am a little bit too attached to these people. I need a life.

I should shut up now. Someone tell me a funny bad date story so I have something to laugh at. 'Cause you love me and all.