I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Monday, July 11, 2005

It occurred to me...

I know I shouldn't care what others think of me, especially random people on the internet who I don't read and who don't normally read me. But I began to wonder how many people read my last post and immediately assumed that Joe and I are ignorant trash.
We are not. We are both very intelligent, well educated people who could be the poster children for what happens to kids raised in overly religious environments. No, I am not blaming the Church, or God, but Preacher's Kids syndrome is called such for a reason. Any time you put children in an extreme environment, be it religious, dietary, racial, etc. you are likely to encounter extreme rebellion against it.
What I am saying though, is that I ain't dumb. I just play it on the internet.