I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Saturday, April 08, 2006

muck

So this morning I got to do something that I haven't done in forever. I got to sleep late. It was wonderful. Work did call at 8:30 in the morning to try to get me to go in early but I basically told them to fuck off. But nicely!

Work itself was a really short shift, which was good because I was a raging bitch today. I kept biting everyone's heads off, and even snapped (inadvertently) at a customer. (I heard a question behind me and snapped an answer thinking it was another employee. It wasn't.)
I didn't take my meds this morning so I am hoping that's all it was. I'll have three days off after tomorrow so Hopefully I can regenerate somewhat. I changed it so that I don't work evenings anymore, but somehow it hasn't effected the number of hours I work every week. I don't want to quit, but I need to figure something out so I don't burn out.

I've been depressed (no secret, I have my new laptop and I'm still not posting properly). I'm just in that I can't get anything done phase, and other than small variations, I have been for quite some time. I mean, how many times have I written this exact post in the past few months? Too many for comfort. I do like to think I can be entertaining.
It just mostly feels like I need something huge to change, or for everything to just pause. I'm tired of just wading through every day, and each week and it all just bleeds and blends into itself.

I'm not sure what it is I want to do.