I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Update on my wonderful life at the moment

So my brand new laptop?
The touchpad is broken. (Which is why none of the book updates have links). I have to mail it back to Dell and I don't know how long it will take to get it back.
Otherwise things are pretty good. Joe just god a new job that he likes better than the old one, which will mean I get to cut back on my hours at work. It's nice how these things can solve themselves every now and them.

We are getting a new mattress, and we already got a new TV and entertainment unit. When I have a computer that doesn't take me a half an hour to get anything done I'll post some pics.


Jack will be a year old at the end of the month and my eldest will be 9. I'm kind of freaking the fuck out over here, you know?