I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Monday, August 15, 2005

Chicken de China, the Chinese Chicken

So you know how pathetic I am internet? It actually took me a minute to figure out what I was going to write about.
I debated telling you about the naked pictures, or how I have to sneak alcohol and sex at my parents house. But, no... the fact that we now have a wedding date didn't occur to me. This plays right in to that whole "I'm not mature enough to be married" thing.

We have a date, by the way.
Next Monday, August 22 I'll be all legal and shit. Then I can have sex in my parents house! And I will have a last name that is not seven letters long and does not involve an X or a V. Woo Hoo!

So if you really feel the need to buy wedding gifts since you love me so much, please see my wishlist. But you totally don't have to, cause I'll be having sex. Lots of it. I wonder if this will be like when I finally turned 21 and could drink in front of my parents and proceeded to every time we went out to eat. To this day I do it. It's fun.

Yeah, not mature at all.