I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Phew

I had a lot of bile and anger to vent there, thanks for being patient internet.

Ok, so I am now officially freaked out. My stomach is twisty and I keep thinking "What am I doing? I have no business getting married".
It's not cold feet in the sense that I am considering not getting married, it's cold feet in the sense that the thought of being married is a little terrifying.
I don't imagine much will actually be all that different. Joe and I have been living together, we have a child together. I just have to learn to say husband and not automatically sign my old last name. (I had a really cool signature. It's gonna be a process to get a new one that I like as much)

Joe's day is going to be far more bizarre than mine. He has to go to work tonight, take the car to be fixed in the morning when he gets off work, come home, take a nap and then get married. He's not working tomorrow night, but we aren't doing anything honeymoon-ish until next Friday.

My child is now starting to become bored with staring at the ceiling fan, so I guess I should actually pay attention to him now. (Please note the humorous tone in which that is intended)