I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Monday, September 19, 2005

You'd think three days and I'd have a better story to tell

So I had this dream the other night, that I was getting Jack up for the day and greeted him by saying Hi. He looked at me and said Hi back, so I was thrilled and decided to see what else he could say. Mama, Dada, he was saying everything. When I asked if he could say bottle he shook his head no at me, so I asked if he could say bobble instead (that's what I usually call it) and he had no problem with it. I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he replied "cereal" so he wasn't just talking, he was conversing. I remember telling him "but you hate the cereal". The whole thing was bizarre, and I'm still trying to figure out if I am relieved it was a dream or sad. A bit of both I think.

Made the Wal-Mart trip today, and I have once again learned a valuable lesson. Seems when you don't go to the store for a week the next week's shopping is that much worse. It was a crappy, crappy day. But I get to watch "Million Dollar Baby" and "The Ring Two" tonight, and we watched Kinsey last night. Now personally I didn't think it was a titillating movie, but it got Joe all worked up. Then again you can look at most men sideways and they get worked up. Joe is no different, and I'd be really inclined to say he's worse than most. So now you have to tell me horror stories to prove that no, your man is the worst. It could be a really fun game I think.

Sorry I was gone for a couple days, I never even went online at all, so I am really dreading checking my feeds and my email. If I let it go a couple of days it becomes a nightmare, which ends up being more of a reason to put off looking- in a twisted kind of logic. But I am back now, and thinking a couple of posts up so I may even manage to be funny again. I know it's been a while, but I think I can pull it off. Just call me the Raging Mommy That Could.
So yeah, I'm still here. Are you still there internet?