I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm such a slacker

After Wednesday night's spectacular LOST episode I've spent most of the day online fooling around with The Hanso Foundation website and taking part in "The Lost Experience".
If you thought the show was engrossing wait until you get caught up in all the tie ins.
For instance? The book Sawyer was reading that Jack threw in the fire? It's been published. The story goes that the author was on the flight on the way back from being published in Sydney. There is even a video interview where he talks about the book and mentions... TA DA! The Hanso Foundation and the Dharma Initiative which he apparently wrote a DaVinci Code-style non fiction books about.

I'm telling you, it's addictive.

Yes, the only thing I talk about is TV. If you don't like it you can bite me. Also, you can relax 'cause I swear the next post wont be TV-centric.
We are heading up tomorrow to do birthdays with my older son's family. And then to do them with Joe's family. Should be fun, and tiring.

Sigh.