I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

You Like Me! Right Now, You Really Like Me!



So Lucinda and MommaK came up with The Perfect Post Awards. A group of women-bloggers award a Perfect Post button every month to someone who wrote something touching, or funny, or memorable that they feel the writer should be recognized for.


Masked Mom awarded ME her nod for the month for my "I think I have cancer" post. True, there is the great and wonderful irony in a post about caring what others think winning an award. But on the much more serious side, it's an amazing thing to find others that share our insecurities, and who can provide comfort and support to us.

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one without the TMI gauge. (Also very relieved to discover that incident that inspired the post wasn't what I thought and that I hadn't scared or offended the person involved)

I love the women I've been meeting through this experience of blogging.

I also love winning.