I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Welcome to the House of Mucous

We are all sick.
Snotty, Phlegmy, Coughing, Sneezing sick.

As such I keep pissing myself.
You know how it is after you've had a baby. Hundreds of Keigels and no improvement. I hadn't had any problems in so long that naturally I assumed things were sprung back into place. Silly, silly JRM.
They really aren't. Which I figured after I changed for the third time yesterday.

This is why I love my fellow internet mommies. I mean, who else can you admit to that you pissed yourself and not only will they not wrinkle their noses in disgust, they will tell you about the times they did it themselves. (Please tell me about the times you did it yourself, solidarity would be great right now)

I've never been a fan of women. I've always had mostly male friends, I just got along with them better. I had started to realize it was changing, and I wondered if it was just due to being a mom and having others to commiserate with. I mean, guys can't really do that so well. Even if a man is the full time caregiver he doesn't piss himself. Then I heard a line on Grey's Anatomy last night (good episode but a bit of a letdown) and when Christina said "I didn't like teenage girls when I was one" I had that feeling of "OH! That's the distinction!". The adult females that piss me off still tend to behave like teenage girls. The ladies I do like tend to be (relatively) mature, intelligent women. They can just also geek out or be silly, or understand the desire to dye my hair purple. (Which I do think I will be doing soon. 13 piercings, purple hair and I drive a mini-van. I LOVE the irony there.)

Thank you ladies. Now if you don't mind I am going to go change my pants.