I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Friday, May 26, 2006

Bonus EBM Anecdote

So at about 2pm I called the EBM to make sure we were still on to meet in St. Clair at 4pm. Yes, we are, she assured me. She'd be leaving work momentarily and all was well in the world.

I arrived at our meeting place at 3:45 having made excellent time. And leaving early. Cause I am neurotic like that. I knew she'd be late, but I continue to hope.

Now, mind you it's over 90 degrees outside, and Jack hates sitting in a car if it's not moving. So here I am walking around, carrying my one year old waiting. We walked around inside the gas station for a while, but seriously, it all got old quick.
So I am waiting.

And waiting,


and yes, waiting some more.

I eventually called her house, no answer of course.
I drove around town checking other locations she might have gone to in error.

It's now 5:15 and she's still not there. I am preparing to make one last call, and then she shows up. At 5:30. An hour and a half late. An hour and forty-five minutes after I arrived.
Her excuse? She didn't get out of work on time.
And then went to the wrong gas station.

Uh huh.

Stupid bitch.