I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Friday, July 15, 2005

It means I could sleep

So we are moving in a couple of weeks, and my parents are coming next weekend to visit and help us get everything boxed up. My mom and dad are then going to take Jack back with them. I could either go too and leave Joe alone for a week, or I could stay and sleep and have sex.
It would seem somewhat obvious, if you don't have babies, or have reached the stage where you hand your kids over in a heartbeat. The longest I've been away from Jack was on the 4th when we went to see fireworks. Only a couple of hours. This would be an entire week, and he'll only be 12 weeks old at that point.
I'm really torn. The thought of sleeping for 12 hours straight is so attractive it makes me want to weep. The thought of not being interrupted during sex makes me want to, well... anyway.
And what if Jack misses me? Or worse yet, what if he doesn't?
So internet, advice?