I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Oh My God, Becky, Look At Her Butt

I feel like I have a whole lot of funny to live up to, and I am almost too tired to try, but Oh God! Did anyone else see Target's back to school commercial? It has a back to school jingle set to Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back. I shit you not. Are we honestly so old now that they don't expect anyone to get it? Or is it actually supposed to appeal to those of us who were kids when it came out and make us want to buy their product? All it made me want to do was see if I still knew all the lyrics. I am pleased/appalled to say that I do. And it made me feel good about my butt, so hey, good things all around. Now I need to re-watch Pulp Fiction so I can listen to why pot bellies are desirable.