I Am Jack's Raging Mommy

Please go to http://jacksragingmommy.com

Friday, October 14, 2005

You'll go blind!

Jack has discovered his junk.
I think it may be due to his (first ever- and boy am I depressed) diaper rash, and his instinctual need for the scratching of the nuts. The first time he grabbed I figured it was an accident, however he's been batting a thousand since then. Phallic imagery intended.

We have yet to have experienced the pure joy of grabbing poop covered balls, but it's only a matter of time, I know it. Frankly I am terrified. I hate the poop enough as it is. For instance? Jack just started with sweet potatoes the other day, and yesterday when I went to get him from him nap I could smell it as soon as I opened the door. Then I started walking towards the crib. As I got closer the stink radius I started to gag. * I had to call Joe in from the other room to change Jack because I couldn't deal with it. The smell had volume.
So how in the world am I going to deal with Jack and the poop covered hands?

No worries though internet, I will tell you all about it.


* Ok, so I am on the depo provera shot, and haven't missed a dose or anything like that, but am paranoid as hell that I am pregnant again. I've not had even a trace of anything remotely period like in a couple months, and I've only had two shots. It usually takes longer than that to turn off the tap. The other part of this fear is that my gag reflex is on a hair trigger, something that usually only happens when I am pregnant. I'm due for a shot in a month so I may just have them check then. /side rant